A few things to celebrate this week:
1. Our high school musical Shrek! The students did a fabulous job! My 9 year-old was engaged for the entire two-and-a-half hours. I also enjoyed seeing both of my nieces on stage.
2. I am celebrating finally getting a copy of Little Red Writing by Joan Holub! I have been waiting and waiting for it to come in. I LOVE this book. So many writing mini-lessons sprouting!
3. This week my elementary joined Twitter. Our twitter handle is @GWElementary. I am hoping this becomes a way to celebrate all the wonderful things happening at George Washington Elementary!
4. Today I get to celebrate my niece's birthday. Love that girl!
5. Lastly, I just want to celebrate me posting on my blog. I haven't written anything for over 2 months. It's always in the back of my mind, but it just doesn't seem to happen. I need to make this higher on my priority list.
What are you celebrating this week?