Thanks to Ruth Ayres at DiscoverPlayBuild for this Saturday tradition.
I am really beginning to enjoy looking back through the week at the different things to celebrate in my life!
1. Once again I made some New Year's resolutions which you can view here. A few people commented how they use one little word as a resolution. I really liked that idea and after much thought decided I would choose healthy as my word. I feel this will still cover my original resolutions and then some.
2. I committed to be part of the #500in2014 group! So far I have either hit the road, treadmill, or inside track 4 times this week! My legs can feel it today!
3. I am on Day 10 of the plank-a-day challenge. I am up to 1 minute of planks and I can feel it! Looking forward to the day of rest in a few days! By the end of the 30 days I should be able to plank for 5 minutes! Yikes!
4. One of the things I love about break is having the time to read! I feel as if I have been in a slump lately and being able to actually have time to read has helped. I even had one of those nights where I couldn't put down a book and stayed up until 1 a.m. to finish it. I haven't had one of those nights in awhile! Good thing it came over break so I didn't pay for it the next day!
5. Even though my beloved Buckeyes lost in the Orange Bowl last night, I certainly can't complain about our 12-2 season. It was a great season!