Saturday, January 4, 2014

Celebrate! 1/4/14


Thanks to Ruth Ayres at DiscoverPlayBuild for this Saturday tradition.

I am really beginning to enjoy looking back through the week at the different things to celebrate in my life!

1. Once again I made some New Year's resolutions which you can view here.  A few people commented how they use one little word as a resolution.  I really liked that idea and after much thought decided I would choose healthy as my word.  I feel this will still cover my original resolutions and then some.

2. I committed to be part of the #500in2014 group!  So far I have either hit the road, treadmill, or inside track 4 times this week!  My legs can feel it today!

3. I am on Day 10 of the plank-a-day challenge.  I am up to 1 minute of planks and I can feel it!  Looking forward to the day of rest in a few days!  By the end of the 30 days I should be able to plank for 5 minutes!  Yikes!

4. One of the things I love about break is having the time to read!  I feel as if I have been in a slump lately and being able to actually have time to read has helped.  I even had one of those nights where I couldn't put down a book and stayed up until 1 a.m. to finish it. I haven't had one of those nights in awhile!  Good thing it came over break so I didn't pay for it the next day!
 
5.  Even though my beloved Buckeyes lost in the Orange Bowl last night, I certainly can't complain about our 12-2 season.  It was a great season!

  Ohio State Buckeyes's photo.

2 comments:

  1. It certainly sounds like your one little word fits perfectly with your resolutions. That is what I need to do. Good luck with your goals!

    ReplyDelete