Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday's Top Five

Here are the top five things for this past week!

1. Brandon Mull visit!!  My school was so lucky to have Brandon Mull visit our 4th and 5th graders!  To say the students loved it would be an understatement.  (Same goes for this teacher!)


2.  New books!!  I made a trip to my local independent bookstore, Fundamentals, and left with this stack.  Is it possible to leave a book store with only one book???  (This doesn't include the books my son bought...)

3. Signs of spring!  While it has been quite a rainy few days, there are some wonderful signs of spring.  I love it when my forsythia bloom!

4. I received a new book in the mail this week from ASCD.  I am looking forward to reading it because I have been asked to help create maps for our district.  This appears to be a quick read and looks interesting.

5.  I am getting ready to head out the door to Amish Country.  Every year I get together with some friends and we head east to scrapbook.  Of course, you can't go to Amish Country without doing a little shopping and eating!  I better be sure to pack my running shoes to burn those extra calories I'll be consuming from that delicious Amish food!

Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment