|I'm joining Ruth Ayres in celebrating the week. Hop on over to her blog and celebrate with her!|
1. I am celebrating getting myself out of bed at 4:40 a.m. Monday-Friday this week to go to the gym and get in over an hour of different workouts! My goal for this month is to workout six days and take Sunday off for rest. I did sleep in this morning but was still at the gym at 7 to get in my workout.
2. I am doing the Ultimate Upper Body 30 Day Challenge for the month of March and I haven't given up on it yet! I have already been able to improve what I can do in just a week. That gives me encouragement to keep it up!
3. Yesterday I received these books at school as part of my preparation for Literacy Collaborative training. Next school year, starting in August, I will be trained to be an intermediate Literacy Collaborative coach. I am SO excited for this training! I have already used some of these books but I am excited to revisit them with a fresh eye.
4. My husband was honored as coach of the year this week at the conference banquet. He is the girls' varsity basketball coach at the high school where he teaches. One of his players was also honored for making first team all conference.
5. I am also going to celebrate the awesome weather we had in my part of Ohio yesterday. 50+ degrees and sunny!! It was nice to see people out walking and running. Kids were riding their bikes and playing outside. Hopefully spring is right around the corner.
Have a wonderful weekend! Hope you are able to celebrate the small moments!